Welcomes You To Yates Associates!
Yates Associates is committed to promoting personal power for self-directed individuals who are involved in challenging situations. I provide insights and strategies that are instrumental in assisting the client in understanding their personal power, when to use them, and how to use them effectively.
I provide my clients with the ability to discern truth from perception, provide them with a strategy to help them to choose the right course of action, break habitual patterns and to teach them respect for themselves and others in the process. Making a conscious choice from a place of truth has great power and far reaching effects. My goal is to provide people with support that will help them to make the right choices and to ultimately create a powerful life based in truth.
Tools for a Powerful Life
Tools for a Powerful Life is a program that can help you to get "unstuck" and provide you with strategies that will give you confidence in choosing your next steps. If you are experiencing frustration, feelings of helplessness, or feel like you are simply not being heard, this approach may help.
The Tools for a Powerful Life program is unique to the client’s situation and encourages the growth of traits exhibited by powerful people. Powerful people are:
- Not seekers for the approval of others
- Not worriers who dwell on what others are thinking about them
- Not people who take slights personally
- Optimistic and grateful
- Responsible for their actions
- Aware of the effect of their actions on others
- Recognize patterns that are not working for them and want to break the cycle.
- Are willing to invest in themselves to change those patterns.
- Are sensitive to the responsibility that comes with personal power.
- Realize that challenges are a part of life and seek tools to overcome those challenges.
- Are ready to make a commitment to change.
What does a powerful life look like?
- Making choices from a place of peace.
- Having little anxiety concerning the outcome.
- Having peace while all around you is in flux.
- Creating your reality by making choices that add value to your life
- Making choices that add value to other’s lives: family, friends and the world.
- Making choices that create our life rather than having life just happen.
- Not having to struggle in either personal or professional relationships.